M1 Ball Raffle Info
This is your chance to drive away in a brand new 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class!
Introduced earlier this year, this is Mercedes’ most innovative automobile ever with technological advances never seen before in a car. Talk to it, and it listens. Signal for a lane change, and it can check for an opening for you! Tons of digital instrumentation, a natural voice assistant, and all the luxuries you would expect from a Mercedes. Say “Mercedes, I want a coffee” and the navigation will find it for you!
Purchase your raffle ticket here, and you’ll be entered to win our grand prize drawing at the 2019 M1 Ball. All proceeds underwrite Mercury One’s operational expenses as humanitarian aid and educational programming around the world impacts thousands of lives. You do NOT need to be present to win, so get your raffle tickets today, even if you can’t make the 2019 M1 Ball itself!
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is known for its user-friendly tech and sleek design. It’s said to have one of the most capable and intuitive speech interfaces from any automaker — plus, it gets 35 miles per gallon on the highway. Don’t miss your chance to win a 2019 model!
Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Raffle tickets are available to anyone who supports Mercury One’s cause and mission.
- Raffle ticket price is not tax-deductible or refundable.
- No limit on raffle ticket purchase per individual.
- Employees of Mercury One, Inc. and any immediate family members residing with the employees are not eligible to participate.
- Members of the Mercury One, Inc.’s Board of Directors and any immediate family members residing with them are not eligible to participate.
- The winning ticket will be drawn on the evening of Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone.
- Holder of the winning ticket will be required to present the ticket receipt and positive identification for verification.
- Winner must claim vehicle within 30 days of being notified. In the event a winner elects not to accept or claim the prize,
- Mercury One, Inc. will conduct a second drawing to determine the winner.
- Winner must complete Form W-9 and sign W-2G prior to delivery of the vehicle.
- Vehicle delivery, taxes, tags, and title are the responsibility of the winner.
- The vehicle’s MSRP, less $100 cost of winning raffle ticket, is taxable income to the winner.
- Prior to delivery, winner must remit cash payment to satisfy 28% of US common tax withholding.
- Vehicle is not convertible into cash.
- Color subject to availability.
- Vehicle may have to be ordered if not in stock.