Congratulations to our 2019 winner Sally Ilgan!
M1 Ball Raffle Info
This is your chance to drive away in a brand new 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class!
Introduced earlier this year, this is Mercedes’ most innovative automobile ever with technological advances never seen before in a car. Talk to it, and it listens. Signal for a lane change, and it can check for an opening for you! Tons of digital instrumentation, a natural voice assistant, and all the luxuries you would expect from a Mercedes. Say “Mercedes, I want a coffee” and the navigation will find it for you!
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is known for its user-friendly tech and sleek design. It’s said to have one of the most capable and intuitive speech interfaces from any automaker — plus, it gets 35 miles per gallon on the highway. Don’t miss your chance to win a 2019 model!
Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Raffle tickets are available to anyone who supports Mercury One’s cause and mission.
- Raffle ticket price is not tax-deductible or refundable.
- No limit on raffle ticket purchase per individual.
- Employees of Mercury One, Inc. and any immediate family members residing with the employees are not eligible to participate.
- Members of the Mercury One, Inc.’s Board of Directors and any immediate family members residing with them are not eligible to participate.
- The winning ticket will be drawn on the evening of Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone.
- Holder of the winning ticket will be required to present the ticket receipt and positive identification for verification.
- Winner must claim vehicle within 30 days of being notified. In the event a winner elects not to accept or claim the prize,
- Mercury One, Inc. will conduct a second drawing to determine the winner.
- Winner must complete Form W-9 and sign W-2G prior to delivery of the vehicle.
- Vehicle delivery, taxes, tags, and title are the responsibility of the winner.
- The vehicle’s MSRP, less $100 cost of winning raffle ticket, is taxable income to the winner.
- Prior to delivery, winner must remit cash payment to satisfy 28% of US common tax withholding.
- Vehicle is not convertible into cash.
- Color subject to availability.
- Vehicle may have to be ordered if not in stock.